Leeds vs Chelsea Streaming Link: And Match Predictions – Chelsea will face host Leeds United in week 3 of the Premier League 2022/2023, Sunday 21 August 2022. The Premier League match at Elland Road is scheduled to kick-off at 20:00 WIB, live streaming on Vidio.
The achievements of Chelsea and Leeds in the first two weeks are arguably not much different. They both won the first game, then only managed to draw in the second game.
In the first week, Chelsea won 1-0 over host Everton, while Leeds won 2-1 at home to Wolverhampton. In the second week, Chelsea were held by Tottenham 2-2 at Stamford Bridge, while Leeds drew with the hosts Southampton, and the score was also 2-2.
Jorginho scored Chelsea’s only goal against Everton from the penalty spot. Meanwhile, their goals against Tottenham were created by Kalidou Koulibaly and Reece James. The derby match itself was colored by a commotion between two coaches, Thomas Tuchel and Antonio Conte, which resulted in red cards for both.
Leeds are a bit more prolific than Chelsea. Three of their four goals so far have been scored by Rodigo, while the other goal was an own goal from a Wolverhampton player.
Rodrigo will be the biggest threat for Chelsea in the match at Elland Road later. Chelsea’s rearguard must not allow the Leeds striker to move freely if they do not want to swallow the bitter pill.
Head-to-Head in the Premier League
- Meeting: 28
- Leeds United win: 8
- Leeds United goals: 31
- Draw: 9
- Chelsea win: 11
- Chelsea goals: 31.
Last 5 Meetings
- 12-05-2022 Leeds 0-3 Chelsea (EPL)
- 11-12-2021 Chelsea 3-2 Leeds (EPL)
- 13-03-2021 Leeds 0-0 Chelsea (EPL)
- 06-12-2020 Chelsea 3-1 Leeds (EPL)
- 20-12-2012 Leeds 1-5 Chelsea (EFL Cup).
Stats and Score Prediction
- Leeds are unbeaten in their last 4 matches in the Premier League (W2 D2 L0).
- Leeds have always scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches in the Premier League.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 6 matches in the Premier League (W3 D3 L0).
- Chelsea have only kept 2 clean sheets in their last 8 matches in the Premier League.
- Chelsea have always won without conceding in their last 2 away games in the Premier League.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 8 matches against Leeds in all competitions (W6 D2 L0).
- Chelsea have always won and have always scored 3 goals in their last 2 matches against Leeds in the Premier League.
Final score prediction: Leeds United 1-3 Chelsea.